Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hello!?!? Summer's Been Gone!

HI Y'all,
Well, Maw has now realized Summer is officially over! Done! Kaput! Til next year. She finally decides to cleans da closet and put her summer coats away and git da fall and winter ones out. We gots to help her do. Don't maw have pretty colored coats. Dat's so wese could find her.

Den us furkids thinks we don't wants to help anymore so wese started to play "tag". I tinks Nikita was "it". Seems he always is. Danya always chases him. So wese just joins in.
Then me and Ivanna starts playing tug a war wid one of da bobos wese has. We tug and tug and tug. Nikita was da referree.
Guess who won????? Well it wasn't me. But den agin I decided to be a southern gentleman and lets her have it. What do you tink?
Den I gots in trouble wid Maw! I stole da little rug in da kitchen and starts chewin' on its. I founds a loose thread and thoughts I could fix it for Maw! She didn't buy dat excuse. Hey, I'm a pup. We do dese things.
Den Maw took dis cute pitcher of me sleeping. Is I known as a "hussey" den? Or is der anudder term for us guys? Maw didn't know. Thoughts she know everyting. Seems to always catch me at someting.
And guess what else excitin' happened?!?!?!? Da Kapp Pack (my foster family) bestowed on me my first Hula Certificate. YEAH!!!! I is soo very very excited!!!!!! Now what's I got to do to earn more?
I will treasure dis one cause it's my first!!!!
Husky kisses,
Biloxi





h

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What fun woo had!

I'm sure woo were trying to help - your maw doesn't realize how lukhky she was woo found that loose thread fur her!!

As for your 'shot' - we khall that STUDMUFFIN!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

You puppies were VERY helpful - did your mom give you nice rewards? All that hard work ... you deserve extra cookies!
I wish my brother Dave would be a southern gentleman and let ME have the toys! Hrumph. He's from Texas - so he should be, right!?!?
Love,
Ammy

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You always have so much fun! Way to go on the rug. It's always good to do your own redecorating.

Steve

Lindsay said...

You are clearly a good Southern gentleman! And, might I say, a pretty good interior decorator!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Kapp pack said...

Great job helping your Maw. I see your play skills are really coming along!

Just remember we just passed along the HULA certificate....it was bestowed to woo by Queen Meeshka!

Butt wiggles, Meadow

Jack & Moo said...

Looks like husky chaos over there! Welcome to the HULA Hoop!

Wooos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Biloxi

Congratulations ! We are so so proud of your Hula Certificate! We don't understand why Moms never figure out we are trying to help them?

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo