Thursday, June 17, 2010

My New Bandanna

Harooooo Y'all!
Sorry maw hasn't been bloggin' so much. Summer's here and maw says der is lots to do out der. I has to keep nudgin' maw to check out da udder blogs so I's could see what all my furiends are doin'.

I's wanted to show woo all my new bandanna and yeller tag. It's a special working bandanna.
I didn't think I had to go to work. Maw and Pa do all dat so's dey can bring da dog food and treats home fur us.
I guessin' dis will be a fun type of working though. Maw says dis is my Therapy Dog bandanna and "I am a Therapy Dog" yeller tag dat I gotta wear when we go visitin' people and kids in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, libraries and udder places.


I gits to offer my paws in emotional support fur a lot of people dat feel sick, or dat need to pet a nice furry dawg like me to make dem feel a little bit happier.
I kin has kids read to me too! I think I will like listening to stories. Maw tells dem all da time bout us.
Maw gots all dis stuff in da mail about me being a Therapy Dog and what we has to do and how to behave. I think I behave purty well. I efen gots an ID card wid my picture on it.
Dis looks like it could be an eggsiting adventure! I gits to go lots more places with Maw now. I loves to travel and see peoples. It gits me outta da house away from my bossy sister Ivanna fur a wittle bit.
So all woo husky puppers and not husky puppers, woo kin do dis too! It takes practice and hard work but in da end, it's gonna be fun.
And to sum of those who thoughts huskies couldn't do this..... Phbbbbbbbt.
I is a Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog!
Hooorah Huskies!!!!! We's kin do anything!!!!
Husky kisses,
Biloxi

9 comments:

the magic sleigh said...

Wooo Wooos Biloxi! we are so proud of woo! In my younger days I was a therapy doggie too, then my sickies disqualified me. I hope woo have lots of fun, be prepared fur woo furs to be petted a lot!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Once again, I must paw

'RHETT' - woo have khome a long long long way!

Woo have so turned into a handsomehardworkingroleMODEL fur all!

KHONGRATS TO WOO AND YOUR MAW!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Way to go, Biloxi! We're really proud of you!
Tail wags,
Storms

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That is wonderful that you can be a therapy dog, Biloxi. You look quite dashing in your special bandanna. Thanks for stopping by to visit us, we always love it when you do.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

D.K. Wall said...

Biloxi - we are so proud of you. Cheoah goes with us to visit our hu-dad's dad in a nursing home and does a great job, but she is not certified. But we know how all of the residents look forward to her visits.

Yas said...

Way to go B!!

Cheers,
Maxx

Teddy Bear said...

Great job, Biloxi!!!

Love,
Teddy Bear

How Sam Sees It said...

Way to go, Sir Biloxi! I'm sure you will make lots of people happy!

Sam

Anonymous said...

WOO Biloxi! Woo have grown up to be a furry awesome boy. Congratwoolations on all of your amazing accomplishments!! Woo will make a lot of humans furry happy.

WOOOOO woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe