Sunday, June 20, 2010

Serene Sunday Not

Harooooo Y'all,

Well it's been a scorcher out der da past coupla days.
So's maw put up da pool and guess who be hoggin' it to hisself?

Big Bro Nikita!

Man, this water feels so nice and cool on my feety feet!


Mom, okay if I get in too?



Nikita, move over so I can jump in too! It's not all yours you know!

Hmmm, looks nice cool and refreshing. But do I really want to get all wet right now? Nawww, I'll jest wait till later.

Here is a video Maw took of Nikita and Ivanna in da pool. I jest didn't feel like jumpin' in till the water warmed up a wittle.

Enjoy your weekend!

Biloxi

4 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

Maybe that is the kind of pool Sam needs! I'm still not convinced he will try it, but he just might!

Sam

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That looks quite cool and refreshing. We used to have a pool but we only used it for a gigantic water bowl, so Mom got rid of it. It is really hot here now, so we are just staying in the cool air conditioning.

Happy Father's Day.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How pawesome!

Since Mom was gone much of the day, I was safe in the khool air but I'm thinking the pool will open again this week!

Yours is MUCH more inkhredible than mine!

Khan I khome ovFUR?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

ForPetsSake said...

My girls would love a pool like your! Check out my blog if you get a chance. http://www.arwenspack.blogspot.com/
Thanks!