Sunday, November 13, 2011

Serene Sunday Mornin'

HaRoooooo all woo Pups out der!




I finally gots Maw to sit a spell and start workin' on my blog again.

Hopefully we kin keep her going dis time.Dis is how our Sunday mornin' sky looked. We know Miss Khyra loves her sky pics.Den me and Maw took a walk 'round da propurrtee. Look at all dem leaves!!!!


I think Maw better start rakin' sum of dese leaves. So much. Too much.And here I am checking out to see if der is anythin' goin' on across the highway at da neighbor's house. Looks all quiet from here. Guess I'll go take my nap now. Hope woo all have a peaceful and serene Sunday.


Husky Kisses,


Biloxi

9 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, buddy! Good to see you blogging again!
I think it's about nap time here, too! Serene dreams!
Play bows,
Zim

How Sam Sees It said...

Welcome back! We hope you guys have a great day!

Sam

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nice to see you, Biloxi. And thanks for always thinking to stop by our blog.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Yas said...

Looks soo serene there!!

Cheers,
Maxx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Good lukhk with keeping your maw fokhused on the important stuffs...

LIKE YOUR BLOG!

Great pikhs!

Of khourse, we LOVE the skEYE pikh!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I found that threatening to take away stuffs she really loves works...try that!

Pippa said...

Haroo - good to see you made her paw a post. Whenever I get mine to paw a post (which is not often enough) I try and check through all my friends, especially those you haven't pawed for a while, so's I can catch up with them.

I'm hanging in with once a month, with any luck, I may get it up to twice!!

Pippa

Unknown said...

Your blog is very impressive ...
__________________________
Scarlett Johansson HD Wallpaper 2015

Unknown said...

beautiful look!..
_____________
HD Wallpapers

Unknown said...

I want to say thank to the blogger very much not only for this post but also for his all preceding efforts. ...
___________
tattoo thoughts