Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tank Woo Furry Much

Hi Y'all,

I wood likes to tank da Thundering Herd for my wonderful award! I feels truly honored.Here are da following rules (courtesy of da Thundering Herd):

- put the award on your blog


- put a link to the blogfriends who gave it to you


- choose 3 other blogfriends or more to give the award to


- post links of nominees this award is being passed on to.


I is passing dis award onto


1. Da Kapp Pack cause deys was my foster family.


2. Da Army of Four cause deys has dis great love of country and supporting our troops.


3. Also to Team Husky cause I have 4 new bee-wootiful girlfriends and Maw loves da music.


4. And I would also like to pass it on to my friend Khrya for her uplifting words.


5. And also da Washington Woos. Great cake recipe!


There are so many more I would like to pass dis onto . I is just glad to have friends from all over. Tank you all so furry much!


Husky kisses,

Biloxi

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Awwwww Shukhks 'Rhett' -

I'm so touched -

After all, I knew woo when you had just made the trek north thanks to those nice Kapp Pakhk Bipeds!!

You're turning out to be khwite the gentleman!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

We at Team Husky are honored to have recieved this award from woo!!!

Tank Woo Fury Much!!!!

D.K. Wall said...

Congratulations Biloxi. Rusty begged us to give it to his long lost twin!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Thank you so much Biloxi! We are happy you liked the cake!

Steve and Kat

The Army of Four said...

Thank you, Biloxi! You're such a Southern gentleman!!!
Love,
Ammy
PS: You're HANDSOME, too!